Monday, March 13, 2023

Coming soon!


Due to crummy circumstances, technology and maybe because it's the Ides of March, my original collection of Get Smart blogs over on www.ilovegetsmart.com are defunct.

I am now going to be engaging in the long and arduous process of moving those blogs over here - but there's a catch. My entries over on that WordPress blog I started in 2015 have been essentially vaporized. I'm trying to find where I might have had copies stored on a computer, but much of that has become a paper chase. Entries I thought I had saved have seemingly vanished.

This is obviously a huge disappointment because many of those entries were substantially researched. It's so disappointing that I don't even have feelings about it now.

However, it could be an opportunity to regroup. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archives: School Days

Helllllpppp! Max and 99 get tied up in "School Days". (I'm back in the saddle after a few hectic work weeks. Here's anothe...